Pesto Quinoa & White Beans Salads
- Quinoa (dry) 85 grams
- Pesto 84 grams
- Lemon Juice 22 milliliters
- Cannellini Beans (cooked, drained and rinsed)240 grams
- Red Onion (finely chopped) 40 grams
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine the pesto and lemon juice. Add the cooled quinoa, cannellini beans, and red onion and stir to combine. Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide between bowls and enjoy!
- Leftovers - Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
- Serving Size - One serving is approximately equal to 1 1/2 cups.
- More Flavour - Add fresh garlic, extra lemon juice, or red pepper flakes.
- More Veggies - Serve salad over mixed greens or add tomato, cucumber, or bell pepper.
- No Cannellini Beans - Use chickpeas or another white bean, like navy beans, instead.
- Meal Prep - Use cooked quinoa to save time.
- Calories 453 Per serving