Pineapple Turmeric Cauliflower Porridge
4 Servings / 10mins
- Canned Coconut Milk 485ml
- Cauliflower Rice 340g
- Turmeric (to taste) 5g
- Pineapple (cored, chopped) 330g
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes 40g
- In a large pan, combine the coconut milk and cauliflower rice over medium heat. Cook until the cauliflower is tender, about five to eight minutes, or longer until your desired consistency is reached.
- Stir the turmeric into the cauliflower porridge. Divide into bowls and top with the pineapple and coconut flakes (optional). Enjoy!
- Leftover: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
- Serving size: One serving equals approximately one cup of cauliflower porridge and 1/2 cup of pineapple.
- More flavour: Add coconut butter, coconut cream, cinnamon, sea salt, lemon juice, pineapple juice, or vanilla extract.
- Additional topping: Add almond slices, hemp seeds, or your choice of sweetener.